- Airfare transfers to Puerto Natales, Calama, Easter Island, and back to Santiago after
- Transportation between hotels and airports and as listed
- National Park Tickets and fees
- Experienced bilingual guides
- Bike Tour in Santiago with Bike, Helmet, Water, and Guide
- Cruise to the Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers
- Breakfasts at hotels
- Boxed lunches on full-day tours
Can't decide between Santiago, Patagonia, Atacama, or Easter Island? Better try them all on this ultimate Chilean adventure! Make the most out of your time and immerse yourself in the robust taste of Chile's many flavors starting in Santiago. You'll be able to explore this vibrant city at your leisure, and we’ll help you find the best spots with a morning bike tour on day two that will give you a fresh understanding of Chilean culture and history. From there we will transport you to Chile’s southernmost Patagonia region where you will see the best of the unforgettable Torres del Paine National Park and the impressive glaciers of Bernard O’Higgins National Park. Next up, the vast wide-open Atacama desert where you will see an incredible landscape filled with salt flats, sand dunes, geysers, bubbling hot pots and majestic Flamingos. It's like no place on earth. We'll finish our tour with the jaw-dropping views on Easter Island. This grand finale will feature history-rich sites, white sand beaches, and the infamous stone head Moais. Farewells and flower necklaces will be given on the last day along with memories to last a lifetime.
Note: The timings of our tours can vary depending on the season. Be sure to check with your travel designer before booking your flights.