- Cabin on the Cruise ship
- Group transfers
- Overnight in Punta Arenas
- Flight from King George Island to Punta Arenas or vice versa
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily lunch & dinner on the cruise ship
- Wine, beer, juice, and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner on cruise ship
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cappuccino, water and snacks on cruise ship
- All guided shore excursions
- Lectures and entertainment on board
- Comprehensive pre and post-voyage information material
- Loan of waterproof boots for landing in Antarctica
- IAATO passenger fee.
Antarctica, the 7th continent, has fascinated explorers, scientists and travelers for close to two centuries. Here you can discover rich wildlife, including marine species such as whales, seals and penguins, as well as large variety of sea birds.
During the 6 days you'll get the chance to witness the astonishing nature of the white continent, containing more than 90% of the planet's land ice, its marine fauna and amazing glaciers and icebergs.
Antarctica is one of the last virtually uninhabited places on Earth that few have had a chance to explore. Travel through the End of the Earth and learn about the unique continent through a series of lectures and presentations given by professional guides. Be one of the privileged 21st century explorers who get to discover the magic of the South.